This position is for Farwest’s subsidiary company, Rose City Rebar & Post Tensioning, Located in Portland, Oregon.
Purpose of the Position: Work in the Post Tensioning cable fabrication shop, supporting the cable cutting line and at the anchor seating station.
- Assist in loading coiled cable onto the cutting line
- Monitor cable as it gets cut and spooled into the “tubs”
- Wire tie spooled cables
- Strip sheathing to prepare for anchor seating
- Attach rubber seals to anchors
- Support Anchor Seating Operator, lifting and moving spooled cables
- Assist in bundling and banding cut cables
- Assist in loading cable bundles onto trailers for transport to job sites
- GED or high school diploma required.
- Previous warehouse or manufacturing experience preferred
- Forklift experience preferred
Farwest/Rose City Rebar & Post Tensioning is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Farwest/Rose City Rebar & Post Tensioning is a drug free workplace.